Students have many options for navigating their careers once they have completed the 10+2 in science. However, the majority of students take the conventional route and attempt to enrol in engineering or medical programmes. On the other hand, other students work hard to investigate alternative job paths. In this blog, we will compile a list of high salary courses after 12th science.
Career possibilities are one thing that both sets of aspirants (those who do not want to pursue engineering or medicine and those who want) still have in common. Every student wants to enroll in a course that will lead to a lucrative career with a bright future. After receiving a 12th-grade science diploma, PCM offers various high-paying courses. However, due to inadequate advice and understanding, students often choose the wrong careers.
To resolve the students’ conundrum regarding their course selection, this blog will highlight the finest job opportunities following 12th grade science. Following 12th grade science, there are now a variety of relevant courses that are job-oriented and have changed with the times and industry requirements.
What all is covered in this post?
To make you familiar with high salary courses after 12th, we have created a quick guide to everything you need to know about the top high salary courses after 12th science.
List of High Salary Courses after 12th Science
The top courses after 12th-grade science are listed here, and students can select one of them based on their aptitude and interests.
- Management Consultant
- Investment Banker
- Data Scientist
- Chartered Accountancy
- Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Radiology and Imaging Technology
- Marine Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Actuarial Science
- Biomedical Engineering
- Astronomy & Astrophysics
Popular High Salary Courses after 12th Science-Subject Wise
In this section, we will elaborate on the list of popular high salary courses after 12th science but here subject wise
Top 5 High Salary Courses After 12th Computer Science
Computer Science is the study of computers and computational systems. It involves the theory, design, development, and application of computer systems and technologies. Here is a list of top 5 high salary courses after 12th computer science.
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Data Science
- Artificial Intelligence
- Business Administration with a major in Information Systems
High Salary Courses After 12th Science (PCB) without NEET
Other than pursuing a career in medicine via the NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) exam, students who have passed their 12th standard with a PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) background have a number of high-paying employment possibilities accessible to them. Here are few instances:
- Biomedical engineering
- Genetic Engineering
- Marine Biology
- Data Science
Best High Salary Courses after 12th Science (PCM) Except Engineering
There are several well-paying employment options open to PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) graduates who do not want to pursue an engineering career after completing their 12th grade. Here are a few examples:
- Actuary Science
- Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
Discover More by accessing the Free Career Dashboard
This will help us share relevant information with you.
About the top-five high salary career after 12th science
Since now you know about the top courses and careers in various streams after class 12th, let’s try to know more about some very underrated careers.
- Siddha Practitioner: Those who practice the traditional Indian medical system known as Siddha are known as Siddha practitioners. This form of medicine, which is among the oldest in the world, is founded on the idea that good health and well-being depend on the harmony and balance between an individual and the rest of the cosmos.
- Blockchain Engineer: A professional with expertise in creating, developing, and implementing blockchain technology is known as a blockchain engineer. Blockchain is a digital ledger that is not centralised and tracks transactions among a number of machines.
- Investment Banking: Providing guidance, underwriting, and other services to businesses, governments, and other organisations that are issuing securities or seeking to generate funds is the focus of the financial services industry known as “investment banking”.
- Data Science: Large data sets must be gathered, cleaned up, and processed. Models must be developed and put into practice to assess the data. Data scientists must also communicate their results to stakeholders. They work in a range of sectors, including government, technology, healthcare, retail, and finance.
- Nanotechnology: The study of materials and systems at scales smaller than 100 nanometers, where special characteristics and occurrences might arise, is known as nanotechnology. It is an interdisciplinary field that incorporates ideas from physics, chemistry, biology, and materials science to develop new materials, machinery, and systems with enhanced capabilities.
Here is the table of the above mentioned top 5 high salary courses after 12th science.
|Siddha Practitioner||₹ 4.3 LPA|
|Blockchain Engineer||₹ 5-10 LPA|
|Investment Banking||₹ 8 LPA|
|Data Science||₹ 10 LPA|
|Nanotechnology||₹ 15 LPA|
Students can try their fate in any of the courses mentioned above after 12th science. All the above mentioned courses are in very high demand according to the current situation of the world. These courses can earn you a very good lifestyle in the coming future. Now that you have a clear understanding of the top courses after 12th science, you are ready to enter into the world of limitless possibilities.
Hope we would have been able to provide you with all the information that you need regarding top courses after 12th science. Still, got questions? Why don’t you connect with our industry experts? Yes, you read it right! You can get your queries resolved in just 60 seconds from our Career counselors. So, what are you waiting for? Download the app now!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
You can enrol in specialised degree programmes in subjects like computer science, IT, physics, chemistry, math, animation, and multimedia.
After class 12 Science, BSMS is unquestionably one of the distinctive courses available. Requirements for education: PCB in Class 12 followed by a BSMS (Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery).
A sort of education called a professional course is tailored to meet the needs of a specific sector. These courses have a strong emphasis on several aspects, including skill development, career advancement, and self-improvement.
We have compiled a list of top courses after 12th science. You can choose any one of them based on their preferences and interests. All the courses mentioned above are perfectly suited to provide you with a good lifestyle.
Among all the courses, science has always been the most lucrative and in-demand, but it is not a field that you can just study for the sake of studying. The primary subjects taught in science are C++, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Math (depending upon the school).
Discover More by accessing the Free Career Dashboard
This will help us share relevant information with you
Watch Out for These Coolest High Paying Arts Stream JobsApril 23, 20236 Comments|
Importance of Co-Curricular Activities for StudentsAugust 27, 202250 Comments|
13 Best Jobs for Women in the 21st CenturyMarch 30, 20209 Comments|
Holistic development for Students: Meaning & ImportanceMarch 27, 202054 Comments|
Top Medical Courses Without NEETApril 10, 202369 Comments|
Sushant has been writing since his early days of childhood and currently, he’s serving as a Content Writer with iDreamCareer. Sushant has two start-ups of his own and he has been writing content for them since their inception. Apart from that he is passionate about writing which is why he is following his passion for writing with iDreamCareer.