Starting a business, becoming an entrepreneur, or running a corporation requires business research. These business courses are taken by the students to excel in various aspects related to the business world like business operations, business laws and ethics, international business studies, management, development, etc. to take the business to its peak growth. Do I need business knowledge to opt for business courses after the 12th? Does this course have good career opportunities? Am I making the right decision by choosing this course?
Do such questions arise in your mind? Then you have found the right article that gives you a complete overview of business course details. This course will help you gain the knowledge and skills to join a successful business or join a top organization as a Business Development or Business Operations Manager.
Without further ado! Let’s get started…
What all is covered in this post?
To make it easier for you, we have created a quick guide to everything you need to know about business courses after 12th.
What are Business Courses?
Business courses include various aspects related to the business world such as finance, accounting, marketing, economics, business law, ethics, principles, organizational behavior, HR, people coordination, and many more. In short, a business can be compared to a part of our life.
It can be carried out as enterprises for the production of new products, the introduction of technology, and the provision of necessary services to the population. Business courses in India are offered at various levels such as certificate, diploma, undergraduate, postgraduate and online.
Discover More by accessing the Free Career Dashboard
This will help us share relevant information with you.
Why Pursue Business Courses After 12th?
Here are some of the reasons why pursuing business courses after the 12th is the best choice:
- For students interested in business, business courses are the best to study. Different companies do business all over the country.
- Business graduates are in high demand worldwide. These different business courses are worth your time and effort.
- These courses help students gain knowledge of the basics and fundamentals of business operations, ethics, and laws. You will also be introduced to technical knowledge, new strategies, operations, and management through business courses.
- Whole concepts related to business management, business administration, marketing, accounting, business law, principles, and other topics are covered in UG and PG-level business courses.
- Candidates will be able to focus on case studies and learn and explore all aspects related to the business world. In addition, one can become a power of knowledge through these business courses and help improve the financial economy. Great innovations can be achieved.
List of Business Courses After 12th
Students who want to work in the corporate sector or start their own business often choose Commerce as a subject at school. Commerce is an important subject to study as it covers the commercial, organizational, managerial, and administrative aspects of running a business.
From diploma to postgraduate, various business courses are offered in various universities across the country. Following are the types of business courses after the 12th:
Certification courses after the 12th
In this section we have listed the top certification business courses after the 12th along with the duration:
- Business Analysis and Project Management by Coursera – 2 hours
- Business and Technology by edX – 12 weeks
- Business Foundations by Coursera – 7 months
- Business Leadership by edX – 11 months
- Business Negotiations by edX – 4 months
- Business Strategy by Coursera – 6 months
- Foundations of Business Strategy by Udemy – 4 hours
- The Business Intelligence Analyst Course by Udemy – 2 hours
Diploma courses after 12th
The duration of UG-level diploma courses is 1 year, while the duration of advanced diploma in business courses can range from 3 months to 1 year. Following is the list of diploma courses after 12th:
- Advanced Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Business Management
UG courses after the 12th
Here is the list of best UG business courses after the 12th:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
- BMS – Bachelor of Management Studies
- B.com Business Administration
Eligibility to Pursue Business Courses After 12th
Students who want to become business professionals can take business courses. The different types of business courses and eligibility criteria are as follows:
|Course Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Business Courses Certifications||Class 12 with a minimum of 50% marks|
|Business Courses Online||Completed class 10th with a minimum of 50% marks|
|Diploma in Business Courses||Class 12 with a minimum of 50% marks|
|UG Level Business courses||Class 12 with a minimum of 50% marks|
|PG Level Business courses||Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks|
Career Opportunities After Business Courses
By pursuing business courses, candidates can develop many skills and gain high knowledge. After graduating with a business degree, candidates can work in a variety of sectors and disciplines.
From manufacturing technology to startups or non-profits, and financial companies, a variety of jobs are available for business majors. This makes graduates potential employers and job seekers. And the business world is one of the most diverse fields that offers students many opportunities.
Following is the list of some of the job opportunities:
- Business Advisor
- Business Analyst
- Business Development Manager
- Business Operations Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Management Consultant
- Business Manager
After completing any business courses candidates can get placement in top leading companies like JP Morgan, Apple, BCG, Amazon, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, etc. for the above-mentioned positions. The average salary offered by this professional is INR 4,00,000 to INR 6,00,000 per year in India.
It’s a Wrap!
Investing your time, money, and energy in management degrees is worth it. With an increasing number of specializations offered by educational institutions, you can explore your options and work with the best companies.
A well-rounded education and a high skill set are all you need to thrive in today’s business world. Well, in addition to all the skills that you will need to acquire again and again, given the evolving technologies and trends. However, once you take the first step, everything else will fall into place.
Hope we have served you enough! Still, got questions? Why don’t you connect with our industry experts? Yes, you read it right! You can get your queries resolved in just 60 seconds from our Career counselors. So, what are you waiting for? Download the app now!
Business Courses After 12th: FAQs
Full-time business management courses include BBA, BBM, BMS, and BMS. These courses are offered after the 12th. Duration – 3 years. There are also some integrated courses with PG courses which can increase the duration by two years.
There is no restriction on the stream and subjects taken in class 12 for MBA. Science, business, and art students can pursue them. Therefore, individuals from all academic disciplines can pursue a comprehensive MBA after completing their 12th-grade education.
Good business and management skills are key elements of any profitable company, which is why effective leaders, strategic thinkers, and financial experts are in high demand. Big or small, global or local, companies around the world are looking for graduates like you.
Management accounting certainly requires math, but the focus is on arithmetic—cost-benefit analysis, budgeting, and more. You will then learn how to use this information to predict the financial future of your business and make the right decisions about wages, promotions, layoffs, and more.
Discover More by accessing the Free Career Dashboard
This will help us share relevant information with you
- August 12, 20226 Comments|
- August 27, 202249 Comments|
- March 27, 202053 Comments|
- March 30, 20209 Comments|
- March 30, 202013 Comments|
Anushree has 4+ years of experience in the career counseling industry as a Content Writer. She has also worked as a Social Media Marketing Expert for a startup and Content Quality Analyst for Publishing and E-learning Industry. She has done her Master’s in Commerce and PGDM in Finance & Trade and Marketing & HR, but she is currently following her passion for writing.