Planning to start working for gain right after 12? Working for gain, yeah right! Simply means going for a job, earn a living. There are options of course for professional courses after class 12th from school. There are many programs and several companies that do campus hires but you may have to scout for a job after your degree/ diploma as most companies do lateral hires in these areas.
Professional Courses in Science, Finance & Technology/Technical after 12th
- Actuarial Sciences
- Ethical Hacking
- Remote Sensing/ Satellite Technology/ Geoinformatics/ Geospatial Sciences
- Nuclear Medicine / Nuclear Science/ Nuclear Medicine Technology/ Nuclear Science & Engineering
- Chartered Accountancy
- Company Secretary
- Cost & Management Accountancy (CMA)
- Fashion Technology (B. FTech., better after Diploma in any Engineering)
- Commercial Pilot License
- Nautical Science/ Merchant Navy Training
- B.B.A. / B.M.S. / B.B.M. (especially with specializations in Data Science, Data Analytics, Finance, etc.)
- Ecology + Statistics combination at bachelor’s level (many jobs in areas like ESG research/analytics).
Professional Courses in Allied & Para Medicine (not MBBS)
- BHMS (Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery)
- BDS (Dental Science)
Don’t think these are of no use.
There are a lot of analytics/ pharma/ biotech jobs you can get with a degree in any sort of medicine.
Homoeo is best, in that case, out of Ayurveda, Siddha and Unani.
Such job postings actually mention BHMS as a required degree option along with MBBS or B. Pharm.
- B.Sc. Nursing
- B.Sc. Radiology / Medical Imaging Technology
- B.Sc. Cardiovascular Technology/ Perfusion Technology
- B.Sc. Respiratory Therapy Technology
- Bachelor of Audiology Speech-Language Therapy
- B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- B.Sc. Operation Theatre and Anaesthesia Technologies
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- B.Sc. Emergency & Critical Care Technology
- B.Sc. Dialysis Technology
- Bachelor of Optometry
- Industrial Design/Product Design/Vehicle Design
- Game Design
- Animation Design
- Visual Communication Design
- Graphic Design/ Web Design/ UI-UX Design
- Digital Design
- Fashion/ Apparel / Costume / Knitwear Design
- Textile Design / Surface Design
- Fashion Communication
- Lifestyle Accessories Design/ Leather Design/ Jewellery Design
- Film and Video Design / SFX/ VFX Design
- Material Design/ Ceramic Design/ Craft Design
- Interior / Furniture Design.
Discover More by accessing the Free Career Dashboard
This will help us share relevant information with you.
Professional Courses in Hospitality
- Hotel Management/ Hotel & Catering Administration and Management
- Culinary Arts / Bakery & Confectionary
- Travel and Tourism Management/ Travel Administration / Aviation Management
- Tea Tasting.
Professional Courses in Computer Applications (many jobs)
BCA degrees in any of these specializations:
- Computer Graphics
- Augmented & Virtual Reality
- Cloud Computing
- Computer Networking
- Database Management
- Accounting Application
- Music and Video Processing
- System Analysis
- Mobile Computing
- Word Processing
- Personal Information Management
- Cyber Security
- Programming Languages
- Data Analytics
- Game Design & Development
- Web Technologies
- Information and Computer Technology
Special Job-oriented Arts Courses (several jobs)
- Social Sciences
- Social Work
- Women’s Studies
- Liberal Arts
- Library Sciences.
Professional Diploma Courses after 12th
Apart from the polytechnic diploma courses in Engineering, you can do these:
- Computer Applications
- Education Technology
- Library Automation and Networking
- Information Security
- Cyber Law
- Patent Practice
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Sustainability Science
- Environmental and Occupational Health/ Sustainable Development
- Development Studies
- Women’s & Gender Studies
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Hotel Operation
- Human Resource Management
- Educational Management and Administration
- Social Work Counseling
- Mental Health
- Counselling and Family Therapy.
Compilation of All Possible Professional Engineering Courses After 12th
Ready to dive? Here you will find all possible engineering degrees in every discipline that is offered by colleges in India. This also mentions about the top colleges and the top recruiters…
Ready for a Bank Job after 12?
You have it at your fingertips! This page gives you all the bank job details you need if you wish to pursue a bank job in any of the esteemed private banks or the promising government banks.
20 Most Prospective Government Exams after 12th
You got it all at one place! This page gives you all govt. job details you need if you wish to pursue a career with the central or state governments. This has the details about the exams you need to clear for the purpose.
Want to work with the GoI after college?
For government jobs after graduation, you need to be at least 21 years old and complete graduation in any discipline to be eligible for exams given in this page. So, your productive age of giving government exams will be in the age bracket of 21-26 years.
All of that must be a mind-bender! Professional courses after 12th in India are hard to find, especially when you’re on your own. Career planning is a tricky process so you will need expert opinion. In other countries, all degree/diploma courses are mostly job-oriented or research/phd oriented so you have several targets after your course but in India, colleges and professors are not aware of options in the industry. This is mainly because the academic fraternity is very disconnected from the industrial realities and try to remain that way forever. iDreamCareer has been rebuilding relationships between the industry & academia by planning millions of careers. Power-packed PDF from the Education Dept of Delhi Govt.
Discover More by accessing the Free Career Dashboard
This will help us share relevant information with you
March 27, 202050 Comments|
March 27, 202026 Comments|
March 30, 20208 Comments|
March 30, 202012 Comments|
January 19, 20220 Comments|
Currently associated with iDreamCareer (India) as the Principal Analyst.