The 25 highest paying companies in the world offer their top packages to a Full Stack Developer, as do small startups and medium-size businesses. So, basically full stack developer jobs are up for grabs! You must learn to code and love coffee!
Are you asking about maths? You may not like math and trust me, most coders are not great at math. So, if you’re worried about that, don’t be.
Do you feel that coding is the closest thing to magic?
Do you love working with the computer and are already into basic level of coding beyond HELLO WORLD?
How to become a Full Stack Developer?
How to get a FSD job after Class 12th with Commerce?
How much time to become a full stack developer?
Minimum 8 years after Class 10.
See, there’s no shortcut. So, you will be required to complete your BTech/ BE/ BCA/ MCA and then work in the software development (SWD)/ software engineering field in any company for a minimum of 3 years and then look for FSD jobs.
The shortest route is Class 10 > Class 11-12> 3 yr graduation (considering BCA) > Work for at least 3 years in SWD > Finally, FSD job
In the US, a BS degree in Computer Science or a similar field is enough to get an SWD job which you need to stick to for a couple of years or slightly more and then get an FSD job.
Full Stack Developer Skills
Depends on industry that your company is operating in. There are a number of trends that are currently attracting the highest salaries. Here are some examples:
- A good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Writing code for both the front end and the back end, typically using MERN stack [MongoDB, Express.js, React.js and Node. js]
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and OOP patterns.
- Knowledge of API design and development, typically using REST (creating RESTful API with Node.js)
- Knowledge of and familiarity with schema design, preferably in NoSQL (i.e MongoDB)
- Reducers, Actions and Redux framework.
You don’t have to know it all but you should know how to dig the internet for finding solutions to problems.
- Comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries
- Problem-solving approach and rigorous thinking abilities
- A learner who may not know all the answers but are obsessive about finding them and know exactly where to look for them.
- Maintaining all the required documents for your project.
- Constantly coming up with new ideas and also implementing them to improve performance of tech-stack.
Full Stack Developer Salary in India
Please consider these at your own discretion. Figures are indicative only and there is a plethora of IT companies, MSMEs around in India so salaries are sometimes not very lucrative.
Don’t think all companies can pay a Full Stack Developer as much as Juniper, LinkedIn, Yahoo, Google, or Twitter!
- In entry-level Full Stack Developer jobs, you can expect a monthly salary package of around Rs. 18,000 – 45,000.
- After 2-3 years of experience, Rs. 20,000 – 60,000 or more a month
- As you gain about 6-10 years of experience and move on to mid-level roles in the field, your average monthly salary will be anywhere around Rs. 40,000 – 1,50,000, depending upon your job title and position.
- For senior-level job positions (with 12-20 years of experience), software engineer salary package is much higher and ranges anywhere between Rs. 60,000 – 5,00,000 or even more per month.
Your salary will also depend on the companies you’re working for. For instance, the salary package of a Full Stack Developer at Google ranges between Rs. 4,50,000 – 38,00,000 lakh per annum in the mid-level only; at Microsoft, it usually ranges between Rs. 3,60,000 – 26,00,000 lakh per annum in the mid-level, and at Intel, the average salary package is around Rs. 6,90,000 – 29,00,000.
So, that was your answer. You may have to first check whether you are suited to software engineering and full stack development or whether you want to go in a different direction altogether. Let our experts at iDreamCareer help you in finding the most suitable course. We try to help young confused minds from 9th class, 10th class, class 11, class 12 with an aim to select their most-suited career choices.
- MBA in Canada: Know Why It’s The Best Choice For You
- All You Need to Know About Best Countries to Study in Europe
- MBA in Ireland: A Complete Guide for Indian Students
- Study in France: A Detailed Story
- An Illustrated Guide to Top MBA Colleges in Germany
- Know Everything About Professional Courses After 12th Commerce
Discover More by accessing the Free Career Dashboard
This will help us share relevant information with you
- August 12, 20226 Comments|
- August 27, 202246 Comments|
- March 27, 202051 Comments|
- March 30, 20209 Comments|
- March 30, 202013 Comments|
After acquiring a Master’s in Biophysics-Biostatistics and having subsequent experience in computational proteomics of animal proteins. Sreenanda has been working in this career counselling industry for 4+ years. She holds expertise in research and analysis of careers, jobs, and industries.