A Bachelor of Engineering is an undergraduate academic degree of 4-year duration. You can do it after studying Science with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in your senior of higher secondary school. There are several disciplines in which you can obtain a Bachelor of Engineering degree.
In this post, we will talk about every possible degree in engineering; various engineering entrance examinations in India; and about future opportunities after a Bachelor of Engineering degree.
Engineering still stands to be one of the most sought after career choices in India. Even today, with industry prospects being bleak, programs offering a degree in engineering or technology like Bachelor of Engineering (BE) or a Bachelor of Technology (B Tech) witness the second-highest number (19%) of student enrollments at the undergraduate level.
What is a Bachelor of Engineering Program?
A Bachelor of Engineering is an undergraduate academic degree that is awarded to you after typically a period of 4 years, in any one of the many engineering disciplines as described in this detailed post.
There are 4career pathways after your graduation with a Bachelor of Engineering:
- You can take up a job opportunity in various fields depending upon your area of specialization; or
- You can go for a higher study and enroll either to a Post Graduate Degree (2-year duration) or to an Integrated Ph.D. degree (5-year duration) in Engineering; or
- Make a career switch and enroll in a Post Graduate degree program from a different field such as Management; or
- Prepare for and get a job in a different field such as in the Indian Administrative Services.
How do you enroll into a Bachelor of Engineering Program?
There are 4 ways to enroll into a Bachelor of Engineering program:
The most common entry pathway for all Bachelor of Engineering programs is a pass in Class 12 with Physics,
1. Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects. For admission, you must qualify in an entrance examination like the JEE (Mains).
Qualifying in an entrance examination is a must unless you belong to the category of NRI (Non-Resident India) / PIO (Person of Indian Origin) / Foreigner. Some colleges have different quota for these categories or has a different entry scheme.
2. Do a Diploma in Engineering from a polytechnic in India after passing Class 10th with Science and Mathematics.
Diploma courses are of 3-year duration. After obtaining a Diploma, you can take a lateral entry into a Bachelor degree program in Engineering in the 2nd year.
So, here you are exempted from the 1st year courses in the program. But remember that, this option is offered by very few Engineering colleges in India.
3. You can do a 2-year ITI Certificate program in a technical subject after passing class 10th and enroll into the 2nd year of a 3-year Diploma in Engineering program. After completing your Diploma, you can take admission into the 2nd year of a 4-year Bachelor in Engineering program.
4. You canpass Class 12th in a technical vocational stream and then enroll into the 2nd year of a 3-year Diploma in Engineering program. After completing your Diploma, you can take admission into the 2nd year of a 4-year Bachelor in Engineering program.
Bachelor of Engineering Programs: The Various Undergraduate Academic Degrees
Here’s a list of 6 common Bachelor of Engineering degrees that you may commonly come across. In most countries, the duration of Bachelor of Engineering degrees is 4 years. However, in UK and a few European countries, there are options to do a 3-year B.Eng. or similar degree.
- BE degree / B.E. (Hons)
- B.Tech./ B.Tech. (Hons)
- B.S. or BSc Engineering/Technology: Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Technology
- B.E.Sc.: Bachelor of Engineering Science
- B.A.Sc.: Bachelor of Applied Science (popular overseas)
Integrated 5-year Engineering Courses in India:
- Bachelors in Civil Engineering + Masters
- Bachelors in Electrical & Electronics Engineering + Masters
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering + Masters
- Bachelors in Electronics & Communications Engineering + Masters
- Bachelors in Computer Science and Engineering + Masters
- Dual B. Tech. (Hons) and M. Tech
Lateral Entry Route for Diploma Holders:
Diploma holders in engineering (with 3 year training in Polytechnic colleges) are eligible for direct entry into the 2nd year of these bachelors of engineering programs (esp. BE & B Tech courses).Diploma training is given due favor and you will be getting concession in the study of subjects during the degree course.
List of 135 Disciplines in Bachelor of Engineering in India
Information and Computer Engineering and Technologies
- Animation and Game Design (Engineering)
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing & Information Security
- Computer Networks
- Computer Networks & Information Security
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Cryptocurrency & Blockchain Technologies
- Data & Information Security
- Data Science & Engineering
- Information Science & Engineering
- Information Technology
- Internet of Things
- Machine Learning
- Mobile Computing & Application Development
- Programming and Software Engineering
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Automotive Electronics
- Biomedical Instrumentation & Devices
- Communication Engineering
- Control Engineering
- Digital Electronics
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Electronics
- Instrumentation Engineering and Technologies
- Power Electronics
- Sound Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- VLSI/Embedded Design Engineering
Manufacturing Engineering and Technologies
- Foundry & Forge Technology
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Welding Engineering
Civil and Construction Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Coastal Engineering
- Construction Engineering and Technologies
- Environmental Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Hydraulics Engineering
- Infrastructure Engineering
- Municipal and Urban Engineering
- Structural Engineering (Civil)
- Surveying (Civil)
- Transportation Engineering
- Water Resources Engineering
Chemical Engineering & Technologies
- Cement Technology
- Ceramic Engineering and Technologies
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Technologies
- Cosmetic Science & Technologies
- Dyestuff Technologies
- Fibres & Textile Processing Technologies
- Leather Technology
- Oils, Oleochemicals &Surfactant Technologies
- Paints Technologies
- Paper and Pulp Technologies
- Perfumery & Flavour Technologies
- Petrochemical Engineering
- Petroleum and Petrochemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Plastic Engineering & Technologies
- Polymer Engineering
- Rubber Technologies
- Surface Coating Technologies
- Textile Engineering and Technologies
- Automobile Design (Engineering)
- Automobile Engineering
- Automotive Technologies
- Biochemical Engineering
- Biochemical Engineering & Biotechnology
- Bioelectrical Engineering
- Bioelectronics Engineering
- Biomechanical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Bioprocess Technologies
- Biotechnology (Engineering)
- Clinical Engineering
- Food Biotechnology (Engineering)
- Food Processing Technologies
- Food Technology
- Rehabilitation Technologies
- Sugar Processing Technology
- Agricultural Biotechnology (Engineering)
- Agricultural Engineering
- Aquaculture Engineering
- Food Engineering
- Irrigation Engineering
Aviation and Space Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
- Astronautical Engineering
- Aviation Technologies
Dairy Engineering and Technologies
- Dairy Engineering
- Dairy Technology
- Industrial Design (Engineering)
- Product Design (Engineering)
Energy & Power Engineering
- Energy Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Power Engineering
Geological and Geospatial Engineering
- Geological Engineering
- Industrial and Production Engineering
- Production Engineering
Marine & Offshore Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Naval Architecture
- Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering
- Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering
- Ocean Engineering
- Shipbuilding Technologies
Materials and Resources Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mineral Engineering
- Mining Engineering
Pharmaceutical Technologies and Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Pharmaceuticals & Fine Chemicals
- Pharmaceutics & Pharmaceutical Engineering
Intra-disciplinary Engineering and Technologies
- Chemical & Electrochemical Engineering
- Communication and Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Energy Engineering
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Biomedical Engineering
- Electronics and Computer Engineering
- Nano Engineering and Nanotechnologies
A few other fields of Engineering and Technologies
- Fire Engineering and Technologies
- Fishery Engineering & Technology
- Footwear Engineering & Technology
- Packaging Technologies
- Printing Engineering
List of top 25 Bachelors of Engineering Entrance Exams in India
|S.No.||ENTRANCE EXAM NAME||PARTICULARS|
|1||JEE-Mains & Advanced||By National Testing Agency|
|2||BITSAT||Birla Institute of Technology – Pilani|
|3||VITEEE||Vellore Institute of Technology|
|4||TS-EAMCET for Engineering||Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test|
|5||All India Entrance Examination for Admission, AIEEA (UG)||Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)|
|7||SRMJEEE- B.Tech||SRM University|
|8||HP CET||Himachal Pradesh Technical University|
|9||SNUSAT-APT-B.Tech.||Shiv Nadar University|
|10||CUCET||Central Universities Comm on Entrance Test|
|11||APEAMCET-ENG||Andhra Pradesh (Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test)|
|12||NMIMS-NPAT-B.Tech||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|13||NERIST Entrance Examination (NEE) – III (B.Tech.)||North Eastern Regional Institute of Science & Technology|
|14||JKBOPEE CET||Jammu and Kashmir – Common Entrance Test|
|15||GUJCET||Gujarat Common Entrance Test|
|16||CUSAT CAT||Cochin University – Engineering|
|17||COMEDK||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test|
|18||MHT-CET||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for Engineering|
|19||KEAM – Engineering||Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Entrance Examination|
|20||Assam – Combined Entrance Examination (CEE)||Assam Science and Technology University|
|21||MET||Manipal Academy of Higher Education (Earlier known as Manipal University)|
|22||KIITEE||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology|
|23||AMUEEE||Aligarh Muslim University|
|24||WBJEE||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination|
|25||BMSCE||BMS College of Engineering, Bangalore|
List of 9 States which accept JEE (Main) Scores for Bachelor of Engineering
The following 9 states accept JEE (Main) scores for preparing the Merit List for admission to the state engineering colleges
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
Top 20 Most Prospective Bachelor of Engineering Disciplines
There are several sources of information and ranking available. Each one is based upon different criteria. However, according to most expert career counsellors, the following is the list of the 25 most prospective Bachelor of Engineering disciplines (in Alphabetical order):
- Aerospace Engineering/Astronautical Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Biomedical/Bioelectronics/Biomechanical/Clinical Engineering
- Biotechnology/Biochemical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering/Chemical Technologies
- Civil/Structural/Geotechnical Engineering
- Computer Networks & Information Security
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Data Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering/Power Engineering/Energy/Renewable Energy Engineering
- Electronics/Communication Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Food Engineering/Food Technologies
- Industrial Design/Product Design Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering/Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering: Opportunities after graduation
Job or Study Further?
Working in the industry right after graduation (bachelor of engineering) is the most popular choice for most graduates. Campus placements are better as it is difficult to get a job after you are out of college. You can also work for some time after completing Bachelor’s and then start studying for your post-graduation. However, there are promising opportunities in both the public as well as private sectors. The following sections will give you an overall idea.
Career Guidance Helps to Move Ahead Fast –
Bachelor of Engineering: How to Start Working After Graduation?
- Opt for a placement offer in the IT industry – opportunities varies from a role in Business Analytics and Data Science to Artificial Intelligence and plain old software programming. All the high end options go to IITs, NITs, BIT-Pilani, etc. – only the cream of the top. Software Programming roles are widely offered to all kinds of institutes.
- Opt for a placement offer in an engineering/manufacturing sector company – these are very few but are in core engineering disciplines. In this case, almost all start as a GET (Graduate Engineering Trainee)
- Opt for a placement offer as a management trainee in a public sector undertaking or private sector. The role is in Engineering/Manufacturing management after 2-years as MT (Management Trainee). Such as Coal India, Reliance. MT roles go to top end engineering colleges only.
- Opt for a placement offer with an engineering consulting organisation – in this case also as a GET. Only to top end engineering colleges.
- Opt for a KPO (technical) placement in a BPM company like WNS.KPO stands for Knowledge Process Outsourcing and BPM stands for Business Process Management companies.
Bachelor of Engineering: Want to Sit for Exams after Graduation?
Write GATE for admission to an M.Tech/M.E. program in India. GATE is also mandatory for most public sector jobs.
GATE: is an annual examination for admission to Masters level programs in most engineering institutes in India.
Write GRE and TOEFL/IELTS exams for MS/Ph.D. in US/Canada/elsewhere.
- GRE is to be pursued if you wish to do Master’s from a foreign country. This is a requirement for many graduate schools with an English speaking environment.
- IELTS/ TOEFL: Either of the two is a requirement for all non-native English speakers to prove their proficiency to use and understand Standard American/ British English at a college level.
Write CAT / XATetc. for MBA admission / GMAT for MBA abroad (even Indian schools like ISB and SP Jain accepts GMAT)
- GMAT is the most popular screening test for admission to MBA, Master’s in Finance (or related courses) as well as select PhD programs globally.
- CAT is the most popular screening test for admission to MBA programs pan India.
- Start preparing for other exams like IAS/IES(Indian Engineering Services). Most do it along with a job.
List of 14 Most Common Public SectorRecruiting Organizations for Bachelors of Engineering:
- Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers
- Indian Railway Stores Service
- Central Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Service (Central Public Works Department)
- Indian Naval Armament Service
- Indian Telecommunication Service
- Geological Survey of India
- Border Roads Engineering Service
- Central Engineering Service for Roads
- Central Power Engineering Service (Central Electricity Authority)
- Indian Defense Service of Engineers & Indian Navy
- Indian Supply Service (Directorate General of Supply and Disposals)
- Corps. of Electrical and Mechanical Engineers (EME), a branch in the Indian Army
- Central Water Engineering
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service (IOFS)
Common Private Sector Recruiters:List of 17 Industry Verticals
- Internet and IT giants such as IBM, Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Amazon Services Inc., Tencent, Twitter, etc.
- Companies which design and develop various microprocessors/ electronic systems/devices / applications, advanced semiconductor technologies for industrial clients or for bulk consumption such as Apple Inc., Intel, Nvidia, Qualcomm, Cisco, Samsung Electronics, Siemens, Intel, Verizon, Ericsson, Oracle, SAP, IMEC, Nokia, Symantec, etc.
- Automotive and transportation systems manufacturers (some of these are suppliers of automotive technology for the biggest car manufacturers in the world) including aerial flight systems such as Toyota, Tesla, Volvo, Autonodyne, Xevo, Nuance Automotive, Hyundai, etc.
- Space research and administration organizations such as NASA, ISRO, etc.
- FinTech – Companies that are into the BFSI industry such as insurers, consultancies, financial institutions, investment banking companies, or others like Kasisto, Tesorio, Splunk, YotaScale Inc, Zestfinance, Scienaptic Systems, Underwrite.Ai, Kensho, etc.
- Health Tech –
- Providers of medical image and information products and technologies for acquiring, processing, managing and storing diagnostic images and related data such as Fujifilm etc.
- Companies such as MetaMind involved in deep learning networks, image recognition, text analysis, machines / systems / devices to cater to the healthcare sector or
- Healthcare analytic solutions & services companies such as Geneia LLC that focus on improving systems to support personalized, patient-centered care
- Innovative software solutions companies which design products to protect patient safety, mitigate operational risks, and reduce cost and time of drug development such as Covance Inc. etc.
- Mechanical/ manufacturing sector based enterprises like TATA Group, Thermax, Larsen & Toubro, The Godrej Group, Ashok Leyland, Kirloskar, General Motors, ThyssenKrupp, Mahindra & Mahindra etc.
- Technology / research divisions of Deloitte (Innovation group), Goldman-Sachs, JPMC Cybersecurity & Technology Controls Group.
- Electrical engineering / power engineering or graduates in similar fields are being absorbed by General Electric Company, ABB, Siemens Limited, Crompton Greaves, Schneider Electric Infrastructure Ltd, Larsen and Toubro, ALSTOM, Tata Steels, Tata Motors, Jindal Steels, Spectrum Generation Corporation, GVK Power & Infrastructure Limited, HBL Power Systems etc.
- Numerous companies which are IT-facing or some have anything to do with cloud computing and are innovating in emerging technologies such as blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Internet of Things or even healthcare management systems / laboratory information systems.
- Several popular enterprises such as Hitachi Analytics, Facebook (Calibra), Cisco, Capgemini Technology Services India Ltd., Accenture, Bosch, Oracle, HP, Microsoft, VMware,Binance, Sony, Lenovo, Uber, Ola etc.
- Consumer electronics & communications companies, TV businesses, mobile phone businesses such as TCL Corporation, Haier, Panasonic, Sharp, Sony, Samsung, LG Electronics, JVC, Toshiba, Fujitsu and Philips etc.
- Other IT companies focused on software engineering in the field of AI such as IPSoft, OpenAI, AlphaSense, AIBrain, CloudMinds, Deepmind, H20, Iris AI, Active.ai, etc.
Employability Across 7 Tier I Cities in India: Eagle’s Eye View
Here in the chartyou can see an overview of the employability percentages within students graduating out of different metro cities of India.
Careers after Mechanical Engineering: A Quick Review
You will typically design, operate and maintain machines, components, machine tools, manufacturing systems and processes, components of thermal power stations, solar energy, air conditioning and refrigeration and industrial engineering. They are involved in both the fundamental and applied aspects of these areas.
Major areas of employment:
1. Most mechanical engineering jobs are into design. When a need comes about for a new or improved product, companies call upon mechanical engineers to do the job.
You will have to push beyond the limits of your previous work and use innovative technology to meet project requirements successfully.
2. Manufacturing – Manufacturing jobs cover nearly all steps involved in developing a product, from the selection of appropriate materials to choose the correct machinery to manufacturing the required product.
Mechanical engineers, working in this vertical, may find work with equipment manufacturers, transportation companies, materials processing plants, aerospace companies, and petroleum companies. You may also work with small firms, consulting practices, universities, and government research labs.
Some mechanical engineering titles and their functions
Automotive Engineer: you will mainly design car parts. You could be involved in solving transportation and safety problems by creating better and more efficient engines or by developing improved safety features
Biomedical Engineer: design mobility aids, prosthetics, artificial organs etc.
Consulting: work for yourself as consultant or independent contractor. This is possible after gaining significant on-the-job experience and developing a high level of expertise.
Heating Ventilation Air-conditioning: you will design refrigeration systems for making frozen foods, or air-conditioning and heating systems for businesses and industrial buildings, residential homes, autos, hospitals, and schools.
Nuclear Engineer: you will be involved in the design of nuclear power plants. You must have a thorough knowledge of the fundamentals of nuclear design, know how to operate the plant efficiently, and evaluate the environmental factors associated.
Robotics Engineer: you may be involved in designing machines that build other machines. For instance, as a robotics engineer you may be involved in designing devices tube used in assembling automobiles.
Careers after Software Engineering/ Computer Science: A Quick Review
You will find a variety of environments to work in after a bachelor of engineering with specialization in computer science or software including industry, research, academics, government, private & business organizations.
This specialization currently has the vastest& massive applicability across almost all the verticals of any sector.
You will primarily be formulating & testing compliable codes, analyzing problems for solutions, using advanced communications or multi-media equipment, or working in teams for product development.
Let’s us quickly go through the industry-oriented skill sets sought after by recruiters today
|JOB CATEGORY||REQUIRED SKILL SET|
|Web Developer||J2EE, ASP.Net, PHP|
|Application Developer||C, C++, Core Java, .Net, Java Swing|
|Database Administrator||Pl SQL, Database Tuning|
|Network Engineer||CCNA, CCNP Certification|
|Embedded Systems||Embedded C|
|VLSI programmer||Verilog, VHDL|
|Big Data Analytics||Hadoop|
Careers after Electronics Engineering: A Quick Review
You will mainly be concerned with electronic components, integrated circuits and microprocessors. You will design, fabricate, test, maintain and supervise the manufacture of electronic equipment.
Here is a list of 14 most common industry-based specializations that you can consider pursuing along with Electronics engineering (possible through short-term diploma/certificate courses too):
- SCADA Communication
- Fibre Optic Technology
- PCB Designing /Circuit Designing
- VLSI Testing& Design (Physical Design or Logic Design)
- Telecom & Wireless Technology (in high demand as very few engineers in India possess flawless skills) – Telecom Training, Networking, Wireless Training, LTE Training, VoLTE, VoIP Training, IMS, SIP, MPLS Training,GMPLS, RF Engineering Training, RF training, Antenna Engineering Training, Radar, DAS, SATCOM Training,VSAT, GSM, CDMA, CDMA2000 UMTS, 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth Training, Zigbee Training
- Embedded Systems& Microcontrollers
- Networking courses such as CCNA, MCSE
- Industrial Automation, Automotive Electronics,
- Digital Signal Processing
- Real time Distributed Systems
Careers after Electrical Engineering: A Quick Review
You will work with equipment that produces and distributes electricity such as generators, transmission lines, transformers, lighting and wiring in buildings. You will design electric motors, machinery and ignition systems which are required by automobiles, aircrafts and all kinds of motorized vehicles and equipment.
List of 8 Tools to be learnt by you:
Along with MATLAB, which is the most popular and common among engineers & scientists around the world as a powerful technical computing tool, these 7 others will help you greatly.
Some Popular Recruiters in this field (Public Sector/ Private-Public Sector Undertakings)
- NTPC: National Thermal Power Corporation
- NHPC: National Hydroelectric Power Corporation
- HPCL: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
- PGCIL: Power Grid, the central transmission utility
- GAIL: Gas Authority of India Limited
- MECL: Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited
- IOCL: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- HECL: Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd.
- DDA: Delhi Development Authority
- CONCOR: Container Corporation of India Limited.
- NALCO: National Aluminum Company Limited
- MDL: Mazagon Dock Limited
- NFL: National Fertilizers Limited
- NLC: Neyveli Lignite Corporation limited
A written test and interview will be conducted for organizations such as AP Transco, AP Genco, AP Discom, Indian Railways, Bharath Dynamics Ltd, Coal India Ltd, Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd, DRDO, ISRO, NMDC, EIL etc.
Top 25 Global Institutes in the Field of Engineering &Technology
As per QS World University Rankings 2021, following is the list of top 25 (based upon research output and overall performance on all the ranking criteria):
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology – US
- Stanford University – US
- University of Cambridge – UK
- ETH Zurich – Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (Switzerland)
- University of California – Berkeley (US)
- University of Oxford – UK
- Imperial College London – UK
- Nanyang Technological University – Singapore
- Tsinghua University – China
- National University of Singapore
- EPFL – Switzerland
- Harvard University (US)
- Georgia Institute of Technology – US
- California Institute of Technology (CalTech)
- Delft University of Technology – Netherlands
- Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Carnegie Mellon University – US
- The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- University of California, Los Angeles – US
- Politecnico di Milano – Italy
- University of Tokyo – Japan
- Peking University (China)
- Seoul National University (Korea)
- University of Toronto – Canada
- Technical University of Munich – Germany
25 top Indian Institutes in the Field of Engineering &Technology:
As per the NIRF 2020 ranking, following is the list of top 25 in India:
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
- Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
- Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad
- National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli
- Indian Institute of Technology Indore
- Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) Varanasi
- Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines)
- National Institute of Technology Karnataka
- Anna University
- Vellore Institute of Technology
- National Institute of Technology Rourkela
- Jadavpur University
- Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai
- National Institute of Technology Warangal
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
- Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology
- Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar
- National Institute of Technology Calicut
- Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar
- Indian Institute of Technology Ropar
- Universities & Colleges recognized by UGC(University Grants Commission)
Offbeat engineering disciplines to discover –
- Engineering Guidebook
- Environmental Engineering Guidebook
- Plastics Engineering Guidebook
- Mining Engineering Guidebook
- Marine Engineering Guidebook
- M. Tech vs. MBA
- Computer Science vs. Information Technology
- How to get into IIT?
- New age careers in technology
- GMAT exam pattern
- GMAT syllabus
- IELTS exam pattern
- IELTS syllabus
- All about GRE exam
Hey! Good to see you on this other side. We’ve just presented to you all the details about doing graduation with a Bachelor of Engineering degree as well as the details about your options after the degree. It might all be quite confusing to you still unless you are clear about your strengths and weaknesses. Which field of Engineering is best for you? You must find out with the help of expert career counselors. A little help may save a lot of heartburn later.
- GMAT Syllabus 2020: A Guide to Make You Study the Most Important Topics
- Interview with a Content Marketer – Vishwas Anand [Content Marketing Lead at Infosys Knowledge Institute]
- Learn Everything about the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Exam (UPPSC)