The CBSE Term 1 exam was conducted in the month of November and December 2021. After the end of the exams, students want to know their results so that they can understand their mistakes and prepare for the 2nd term exams.
CBSE Class 10, 12 results likely to be delayed on cbse.gov.in
Not to be released on Feb 16, 2022
On 15 February 2022, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) confirmed that the CBSE term 1 results will not be announced on February 16, 2022. The board also said that once released, the CBSE Class 10th & 12th term 1 result will be available on the official websites.
- Name of the Board – Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Exam Name – CBSE Term 1 Exam
- Exam Pattern: Only Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ) – case-based & assertion-reasoning types answered on OMR sheets
- Duration of Exam: 90 minutes duration
- Syllabus – 50% of the entire syllabus
- Marks will contribute to the final overall score.
Results Highlights of CBSE Term 1
- Name of the Board – Central Board of Secondary Education
- Result Name – CBSE Term 1 Result
- Result Date – To Be Announced
- Official website – cbse.nic.in
- Result website – cbseresults.nic.in
- Your term 1 will contain a minimum of 50% weightage for the final result, and no one will fail the 10th and 12th term 1 exams.
- Internal assessment marks for the various subjects awarded by schools will also be included in the Term 1 marks.
- You will receive your final results after the CBSE term 2 examinations.
Credentials required to check your results
To check the CBSE term 1 exam, you will be required to check the official website that is cbseresults.nic.in. You will be required to use your roll number and registration number, or school name.
Steps to download CBSE term 1 result
- Visit the official website.
- Click on class 10 or Class 12 result term 1 link, available on the homepage.
- Enter your roll number and school name.
- Click on the submit button.
- The CBSE board result will be displayed on the screen.
- Save your results and also take a printout for future references.
CBSE Term 2 Exam 2022
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced that the CBSE Term 2 exams will start from April 26, 2022. The CBSE Term 2 tests will be held at 50% remaining syllabus. The papers will have both subjective and objective questions – case-based/ situation-based, open-ended-short answer/ long answer type questions.
It’s a wrap
CBSE has not confirmed the CBSE term 1 result date yet. It is advised to not stress out as the CBSE term 2 exams are approaching, these few months are very crucial ones for exam preparation.
Strategic career planning is the need of the hour and must be attended to as well. It is an intricate affair and comes with its own tribulations. iDreamCareer has helped millions of young minds like you from 9th class, 10th class, class 11, class 12 discover their true mettle and is ready to help you too.
- All Hail to CBSE’s New Policy: Two Board Exams
- School Board Toppers Realise The Need of Career Guidance Later in Life
- All You Need to Know About IT Courses After 10th
- Pursue Medical Courses After 10th: Step Into the World of Healing
- Know All About Top Courses After 10th Science to Make a Uniform Decision
- Top Arts Courses After 10th You Might Consider Having on Your Wishlist
- Vocational Courses After 12th: Know A Complete List of Options
- Benefits of Pursuing Commerce Courses After 10th: Unlocking the Career Gateway
Discover More by accessing the Free Career Dashboard
This will help us share relevant information with you
Watch Out for These Coolest High Paying Arts Stream JobsAugust 12, 20226 Comments|
Importance of Co-Curricular Activities for StudentsAugust 27, 202250 Comments|
Holistic development for Students: Meaning & ImportanceMarch 27, 202054 Comments|
13 Best Jobs for Women in the 21st CenturyMarch 30, 20209 Comments|
How to Get into IIT: A-Z GuideFebruary 12, 202313 Comments|
Anushree has 4+ years of experience in the career counseling industry as a Content Writer. She has also worked as a Social Media Marketing Expert for a startup and Content Quality Analyst for Publishing and E-learning Industry. She has done her Master’s in Commerce and PGDM in Finance & Trade and Marketing & HR, but she is currently following her passion for writing.