Do you know according to a survey by LinkedIn, 85% of workers feel they have missed out on a job opportunity due to a lack of guidance or resources? Have you ever felt like you’re stuck in a dead-end job? Do you often find yourself daydreaming about a career that would be fulfilling, exciting, and financially stable? As per the above stats, you’re not alone.
Let’s take a look at some more statistics to give you an idea of how important it is to find the right career. A study by the Society for Human Resource Management found that 80% of employees who feel fulfilled in their job are more productive, leading to a more profitable and successful company. Another study by the University of Warwick found that employees who are happy in their job are 12% more productive than those who are not.
What makes a career right for you?
There are a few key factors to consider, including your:
- Passion and Interests: Choose a career that aligns with your passions and interests. Doing what you love can lead to greater job satisfaction and success in the long term. This is really important else you will end up disappointed only!
- Skills and Abilities: Consider your strengths and skills and find a career that allows you to use them. Consider taking assessments or seeking advice from career counselors to understand your natural abilities and skills.
- Future Opportunities: Consider the future prospects of a career and whether it will provide you with growth and advancement opportunities.
- Salary and Benefits: Consider your financial goals and choose a career that will provide you with a stable and sufficient income. Look for careers that offer good benefits, such as health insurance, paid time off, and retirement benefits.
What will happen if you choose the wrong career?
Here’s a story to help illustrate these factors and how they play a role in finding the right career for you…
Once upon a time, there was a young woman named Ruchi. She had always been good at math and science and thought that she would be best suited for a career in engineering. However, after a few years in the field, she found that she wasn’t happy. Despite her technical skills, she wasn’t passionate about engineering and didn’t feel fulfilled in her job.
Just like you she searched her queries on Google. But she didn’t find any solution! Kyonki google ko ptaa sab hota but fir bi wo aapk mann ko samjh nahi paata hai….
While searching for her queries on what career is right for me, she got landed on page iDC Query Connect! She scrolled the page and found that the company is providing a direct one-on-one session with a career expert for just Rs. 299. She got amazed by that… Immediately she filled out the form and booked a session in just 5 minutes to help her figure out what she truly wanted to do. Within a few hours, she got a call from the career experts of iDreamCareer. While talking to the expert, she discovered that she was interested in helping people and that her skills in math and science could be applied to a career in healthcare. Sarah made the switch and started working as a medical researcher. She found that she was happier and more fulfilled in her new career, and was able to make a real difference in people’s lives.
So, what can we learn from Ruchi’s story? Or in short how to analyze…
What Career is Right for me?
From Ruchi’s story, we understood that it’s important to-
- Identify your interests: What do you enjoy doing in your free time? What topics interest you? What activities make you lose track of time? These are all indicators of your interests, and they can give you an idea of what career you may want to pursue.
- Assess your skills: What are your strengths and weaknesses? What skills have you developed over time? This self-reflection can help you identify careers that align with your abilities and where you can excel.
- Research different industries: Take a look at various industries and the roles available within them. Read about job descriptions, requirements, and day-to-day responsibilities to get a better idea of what each career entails.
- Seek advice from others: Talk to people who are in careers that interest you. Ask about their experiences, what they like and dislike about their jobs, and what kind of skills and traits are necessary for success.
In the end;
Don’t be like Ruchi, don’t wait years to figure out the right career for you. You can also take control of your future today with our Rs. 299 iDC Query Connect program. It’s a limited-period offer and only a few seats are left!
Aur ptaa hai kya milega iss session me…
Features of iDC query Connect
The iDC Query Connect program is a comprehensive career guidance program that provides you with personalized support and guidance to help you decide on your career.
With the help of the iDC Query Connect program, you can:
- 1:1 session with a Career Expert – 30 Minutes
- Access to a FREE Customized Career Dashboard
- Student Community Membership
With the help of the iDC Query Connect program, you can ensure that you make an informed decision about your career and set yourself on the path to success and fulfillment.
Yes, yeh sb milega wo bhi hmare best career counselors se… Ab btao kya Google pe ye sb milega?? Ni na???
Sign up today and start your journey to career fulfillment!
Making a career decision is a big step, but with the right information and support, you can find a path that is fulfilling, rewarding, and truly matches your interests and abilities. By taking the time to assess your skills and interests, exploring your options, and seeking support from experts, you can make an informed decision about your future career.
Anushree has 4+ years of experience in the career counseling industry as a Senior Content Writer. She has also worked as a Social Media Marketing Expert for a startup and Content Quality Analyst for Publishing and E-learning Industry. She has done her Master’s in Commerce and PGDM in Finance & Trade and Marketing & HR, but she is currently following her passion for writing.