There are many courses offered after BiPC such as MBBS, BDS, B.Sc. Physics, B.Sc. Chemistry, B.Sc. Biotechnology, etc. but several questions may come to your mind.
What is the full form of BiPC? Do you know the subjects in BiPC? Heard of AP EAMCET? Which are the best BiPC colleges?
What is the full form of BiPC?
The full form of BiPC is Biology, Physics, and Chemistry and they are the names of the subject combination for intermediate class in science stream after 10th. In India, it is also known as the medical stream where one can explore a wide range of career options in the field of Medicine, Research, Agriculture, etc.
Are you all set to dig in further?
What are the main subjects in BiPC?
- Biology: Biology is one of the three main subjects of BiPC. It is a natural science that helps in examining the composition/structure of the body, molecular interactions, chemical composition, development, physiological mechanism, and the evolution of living things.
- Physics: Physics is also an important part of BiPC studies. It deals extensively with power research, subject matter, and how they all are interrelated to each other.
Biophysics is gaining popularity among students. Sound knowledge of physics and biology will help you to pursue this subject.
- Chemistry: In the field of medicine, chemistry has immense importance. From understanding the chemical composition and improving drug strength to diagnosis and genetic sequencing, knowledge of chemistry contributes to the complete development of medical science. Chemistry opens doors for jobs in top fields such as Marine Biology, Biochemistry, and Genetics.
You may aim for various exams such as:
- AP EAMCET
- UGET (for Karnataka students)
- Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana
- National Entrance Screening Test
- SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination
About AP EAMCET
It is a state-level entrance exam which is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada. Through this entrance exam, you can get admission in undergraduate courses in the field of agriculture, pharmacy, science, engineering, etc.
Highlights of AP EAMCET
- Conducted by: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE
- Level of Exam: State-level
- Periodicity: Once a year
- Registration Mode: Online
- Type of Examination: Objective
- Number of Questions: 160
- Score Card Validity: 1 year
- Eligibility: Class 12 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology
- Nationality: Indian/ Persons of India Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders
- Age Limit: 16 years of age and there is no upper age limit
- AP EAPCET official website: AP EAMCET
Discover More by accessing the Free Career Dashboard
This will help us share relevant information with you.
Top 30 Colleges after BiPC
- St. Stephen’s College, New Delhi
- Loyola College, Chennai
- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
- Kasturba Medical College
- Maulana Azad Medical College
- Kerala University of Health Science
- Christ College, Bangalore
- Mount Carmel College, Bangalore
- St. Joseph’s College, Bangalore
- Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College, Bangalore
- Miranda House, New Delhi
- Fergusson College, Pune
- Vidyasagar College, Kolkata
- Sophia College for Women, Mumbai
- St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai
- Asutosh College, Kolkata
- Elphinstone College, Mumbai
- Kanoria Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Jaipur
- S.S. Jain Subodh College, Jaipur
- Osmania University College for Women, Hyderabad
- Nizam’s College, Hyderabad
- Isabella Thoburn College, Lucknow
- Lucknow Christian Degree College, Lucknow
- DAV Degree College, Lucknow
- MCM DAV College for Women, Chandigarh
- Maulana Azad College, Kolkata
- Loreto College, Kolkata
- Govt College for Girls, Sec 11, Chandigarh
- Jai Narayan Degree College, Lucknow
Note: We are not endorsing any college. It is always advised to do your research before enrolling in any college or course.
Thousands are pursuing BiPC but getting a job and securing your future here in India is too tough. Understanding the intricacies of any career is not child’s play. Also, career planning is an indispensable tool in your life. It requires experiential assessment of your competencies (skills, abilities, knowledge & a lot more). Confused? No worries. Reach out to iDreamCareer’s mobility experts, counsellors and industry seniors.
- MBBS Abroad: Philippines is #1 Topper’s Choice In 2021
- AP EAMCET
- Valuable BiPC Courses You Didn’t Know
- Medical Sciences in India
- Allied & Para Medical Sciences in India
- Vancouver Community College: Your Master Guide
- Top Universities in USA: The World’s Precious
- Best Universities in California: The Golden State of US
- MBA in UK: The No-nonsense Guide
- Study in Europe: Crucial Details You Shall Need
- Jobs in UAE: Trending Jobs in the Gulf Tiger and around
No, you are not eligible for AP EAMCET if you don’t have a domicile of AP/Telangana.
Yes, since BiPC is considered one of the most demanding and beneficial subject combinations there are many advantages for you. You may explore a wide range of career options apart from MBBS. For example, paramedical courses, allied health courses, Marine Biology, Zoology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Food Technology, Physical Chemistry, and many more. Check medicine/non-medical related articles here.
Yes, you may enroll for MBA after completing your bachelor’s degree. Some of the most popular MBA courses you may consider are. Check this article.
Yes, you can enroll for a career in Medicine or Biology related courses, after completing class 12th with BiPC and after securing passing marks in Physics.
Anushree has 5+ years of experience and currently she is associated with idreamcareer.com as a Content Writer. She has also worked as a Social Media Marketing Expert for a startup and Content Quality Analyst for Publishing and E-learning Industry. She has done her Masters in Commerce and PGDM in Finance & Trade and Marketing & HR, but she is currently following her passion towards writing.